Terms and Conditions
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you use COPPERANDCRANE.COM, you consent to receive communications from DIGITAL ROADMAP electronically. DIGITAL ROADMAP will communicate with you, at DIGITAL ROADMAP discretion, by email or by posting notices on COPPERANDCRANE.COM. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that DIGITAL ROADMAP provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- CUSTOMER CONTENT. You may have the option to post comments, product reviews or other content on COPPERANDCRANE.COM (“Customer Content”), subject to the rules established by DIGITAL ROADMAP, as those rules might change from time to time. You must not post any Customer Content that is offensive, profane, indecent, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous or illegal. Your Customer Content must not violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of others.
You grant DIGITAL ROADMAP a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license, with the right to grant sublicenses, to (i) modify and create derivative works based upon your Customer Content, and (ii) reproduce, display and distribute your Customer Content, modified versions of your Customer Content and derivative works based upon your Customer Content. To the extent any right you may have in or relating to any Customer Content cannot be licensed to DIGITAL ROADMAP under applicable law or legal theory, you hereby irrevocably release and waive any and all such rights, including, but not limited to, any rights of publicity, rights of privacy, trade secret rights, and “moral rights” or any other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials, or any other intellectual property rights.
DIGITAL ROADMAP may, but is not obligated to review Customer Content prior to, or at any time after the Customer Content is first displayed by DIGITAL ROADMAP. DIGITAL ROADMAP may refuse to display, and may at any time cease the display of any Customer Content. No display of any Customer Content is a waiver of DIGITAL ROADMAP’s right to cease the display of that Customer Content. DIGITAL ROADMAP right to review, refuse and cease the display of Customer Content is not an assumption by DIGITAL ROADMAP of any responsibility for Customer Content.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Customer Content you make -- in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not DIGITAL ROADMAP) have full responsibility for the Customer Content, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and compliance with corresponding laws.
You also acknowledge that DIGITAL ROADMAP does not have any obligation to use, post, or respond to any Customer Content. DIGITAL ROADMAP may contact you or any third parties to verify the information contained in a Customer Content you provide to DIGITAL ROADMAP, obtain additional commentary, and to film, record and make a record of any statements made by you or others in the course of DIGITAL ROADMAP conversations or correspondence with you. You agree that any materials created from such activities will be owned by DIGITAL ROADMAP and may be used in any manner DIGITAL ROADMAP deems appropriate. DIGITAL ROADMAP may also send you information and notices regarding your Customer Content through COPPERANDCRANE.COM, by email or other means based on the information you provided to DIGITAL ROADMAP in connection with your Customer Content.
All Customer Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. DIGITAL ROADMAP will have no obligations with respect to Customer Content. DIGITAL ROADMAP cannot guarantee that other users (or other third parties) will not use the ideas that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it to COPPERANDCRANE.COM. Also, any Customer Content you provide to DIGITAL ROADMAP should reflect your honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experience, and be within your personal knowledge, and should not misrepresent in any respect your relationship with DIGITAL ROADMAP.
DIGITAL ROADMAP does not and cannot review all comments, product reviews or other content provided by users (including Customer Content) and is not responsible for that content, nor does DIGITAL ROADMAP endorse any comments, product reviews or other content provided by users. Accordingly, DIGITAL ROADMAP cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of comments, product reviews or other content provided by users, and DIGITAL ROADMAP cannot assure you that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable comments, product reviews or other content provided by users will not appear on COPPERANDCRANE.COM. You should never assume any such comments, product reviews or other content provided by users reflects the opinions or policies of DIGITAL ROADMAP.
You are solely responsible for (a) any Customer Content you post on or through COPPERANDCRANE.COM, (b) any material or information that you provide to DIGITAL ROADMAP or other users (or others that view COPPERANDCRANE.COM), and (c) your interaction with other users (or others that view COPPERANDCRANE.COM). By sending Customer Content to COPPERANDCRANE.COM, you release DIGITAL ROADMAP of any duty or obligation it might otherwise have to review or act in response to the Customer Content, and of any duty or obligation that it might otherwise have to you in connection with any action it chooses to take in response to your Customer Content.
DIGITAL ROADMAP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the acceptance of some or all Customer Content and/or your ability to access Customer Content with or without notice in its sole discretion. You agree that DIGITAL ROADMAP shall not be liable to you or to anyone else for any suspension or discontinuance of acceptance of any Customer Content.
DIGITAL ROADMAP may obtain Customer Content on COPPERANDCRANE.COM that contains, or otherwise develop on behalf of DIGITAL ROADMAP, or through third party vendors that DIGITAL ROADMAP engages, ideas, inventions, materials and other content that may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to Customer Content you submit to COPPERANDCRANE.COM. For example, DIGITAL ROADMAP is actively engaged in research and development for new products and services, and the creation of marketing and advertising materials and other content related to DIGITAL ROADMAP products and services or that may otherwise be of interest to other users, DIGITAL ROADMAP and through third party vendors. By providing Customer Content, you understand that you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future based on any ideas, invention, composition, video and/or other works used by DIGITAL ROADMAP (or its designees) being based upon, or otherwise being the same as or similar to, any Customer Content made by you on COPPERANDCRANE.COM.
- CODE OF CONDUCT. Although DIGITAL ROADMAP is not responsible for the conduct of its users or the Customer Content they make, DIGITAL ROADMAP wants COPPERANDCRANE.COM to be a place on the Internet where the content does not violate the rights of any person, offend or hurt people. Therefore, in using COPPERANDCRANE.COM, please DO NOT do any of the following:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including trademark, patents, privacy and publicity rights (e.g., using someone else’s name or likeness or a photograph taken by another person without his or her consent) - you should only submit materials that you own exclusively;
- publish falsehoods or make statements that could damage DIGITAL ROADMAP or anyone else;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, false, misleading, defamatory, libelous, threatening, disparaging, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law or is otherwise inappropriate;
- submit materials that promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- interrupt the operation of COPPERANDCRANE.COM in any manner whatsoever, including by imposing an unreasonable load on COPPERANDCRANE.COM;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of COPPERANDCRANE.COM;
- defeat security mechanisms, investigate or explore how to defeat security mechanisms, or provide information concerning methods of defeating security mechanisms, including by allowing another person to access COPPERANDCRANE.COM using credentials issued to you, or by falsifying, deleting, or concealing Internet Protocol header, email sender, or other identifying information;
- violate any local, state, national or international law or post any Customer Content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense;
- misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity, including, without limitation, with respect to any relationship or material connection you have with DIGITAL ROADMAP;
- use COPPERANDCRANE.COM to send or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- post or share any personally identifiable or private information of any third party;
- solicit passwords or personal information from anyone;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- register for more than one account or use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization or create a false identity on COPPERANDCRANE.COM; or
- engage in any predatory or stalking conduct, or intimidate or harass anyone.
The following are the basic do’s and don’ts for interacting on COPPERANDCRANE.COM
- Be respectful of others, especially when disagreeing with them.
- Debate is great, but it should be done in a constructive way.
- Take responsibility for your own words.
Reference to any product on COPPERANDCRANE.COM does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product and does not mean that the product is available.
DIGITAL ROADMAP may apply a shipping and handling charge to any products purchased on COPPERANDCRANE.COM. You agree to pay for any shipping and handling charges. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass to you upon DIGITAL ROADMAP shipment to the shipping carrier. DIGITAL ROADMAP only ships to customers located in the continental United States and you may only purchase products on COPPERANDCRANE.COM in these locations. DIGITAL ROADMAP does not ship to, and you may not purchase in, any other location, including Canada. Additional information on shipping of products purchased is available on COPPERANDCRANE.COM.
DIGITAL ROADMAP cannot guarantee that any product listed as available will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day to day. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when you place your order, and sold out by the time your order is processed. In the event a product that you purchase is on backorder, DIGITAL ROADMAP will attempt to contact you. Your credit card will only be charged when the product is shipped.
If you are dissatisfied with your order, you may request an exchange or refund, provided that the request is made within the applicable return period and the product is unused. You may attempt to cancel your order, provided that you contact DIGITAL ROADMAP prior to the product being processed for shipment. In the event an order has been shipped to you that you no longer desire, please return the product using the pre-paid label enclosed with the package in accordance with the instructions provided on the label.
DIGITAL ROADMAP reserves the right to refuse any exchange, refund or cancellation at its sole discretion. Detailed information on exchanges, refunds and cancellations, the return and cancellation periods and DIGITAL ROADMAP contact information can be found on COPPERANDCRANE.COM. Please review these pages prior to purchasing products from COPPERANDCRANE.COM.
While DIGITAL ROADMAP strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, DIGITAL ROADMAP does not warrant that product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or that pricing or typographical errors do not occur. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, or any other reason, DIGITAL ROADMAP shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product at the incorrect price, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. In the event that an item is mispriced, DIGITAL ROADMAP may, at its sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, DIGITAL ROADMAP shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
There may be certain orders that DIGITAL ROADMAP is unable to accept and must cancel. DIGITAL ROADMAP reserves the right, at DIGITAL ROADMAP’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. DIGITAL ROADMAP reserves the right, at DIGITAL ROADMAP’s sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by or using the same online account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. DIGITAL ROADMAP will provide notification to the you should such limits be applied.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by DIGITAL ROADMAP credit and fraud avoidance department. DIGITAL ROADMAP may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. DIGITAL ROADMAP will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, DIGITAL ROADMAP will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. DIGITAL ROADMAP might provide links to websites operated by others. If you use those websites, you will leave COPPERANDCRANE.COM. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Links to third party sites are provided for your convenience only, and DIGITAL ROADMAP is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from COPPERANDCRANE.COM. DIGITAL ROADMAP makes no warranty or representation regarding any linked website, the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites. DIGITAL ROADMAP does not endorse or approve the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites. DIGITAL ROADMAP disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in an DIGITAL ROADMAP-operated site or have moved to another site.
DIGITAL ROADMAP trademarks, logos, and service marks and those trademarks, logos, and service marks licensed to DIGITAL ROADMAP (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on COPPERANDCRANE.COM are registered and unregistered marks of DIGITAL ROADMAP or its affiliates or licensors. All other trademarks, trade names, product names, service marks and all other non-DIGITAL ROADMAP marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on COPPERANDCRANE.COM should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on COPPERANDCRANE.COM without the written permission of DIGITAL ROADMAP or such third party that may own other trademarks displayed on COPPERANDCRANE.COM. The absence of a product or service name or logo anywhere in the text of COPPERANDCRANE.COM does not constitute a waiver of any trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
The use of any of the Materials, including Customer Content, is at your own risk. DIGITAL ROADMAP reserves the right to change any and all content, software, applications, and other items used or contained on COPPERANDCRANE.COM at any time without notice.
DIGITAL ROADMAP does not guarantee that your access to COPPERANDCRANE.COM will be uninterrupted or error-free, that COPPERANDCRANE.COM or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that information or other content obtained through COPPERANDCRANE.COM will be useful or that it will satisfy your requirements. DIGITAL ROADMAP will not be liable for any delay, down time, or other failure of performance.
DIGITAL ROADMAP cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Thus, DIGITAL ROADMAP cannot and does not guarantee that customer content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons or used for improper purposes. DIGITAL ROADMAP is not responsible for any circumvention of privacy settings or security measures contained on COPPERANDCRANE.COM. You acknowledge and understand that, even after removal, copies of customer content may remain viewable in cached or archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your customer content.
Any action taken in response to information, opinions, advice, or suggestions offered, discussed or posted on COPPERANDCRANE.COM, including any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of COPPERANDCRANE.COM is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any actions taken in response to any such information, opinions, advice, or suggestions, or for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any such action, including any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
Some states do not allow the disclaimers of certain warranties. These disclaimers might not apply to you, and these warranty disclaimers will not apply to you to the extent prohibited by any federal, state or local laws.
In no event will DIGITAL ROADMAP liability of any kind (a) include any special, indirect, punitive, exemplary incidental or consequential losses or damages, even if DIGITAL ROADMAP shall have been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage, even if DIGITAL ROADMAP has been negligent or been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both, or (b) exceed $100.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion herein may not apply to you.
DIGITAL ROADMAP reserves the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters. You will fully cooperate with DIGITAL ROADMAP in any such defenses.
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with the above requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon DIGITAL ROADMAP actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. DIGITAL ROADMAP suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with DIGITAL ROADMAP copyright agent. You should note that there may be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
DIGITAL ROADMAP copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Digital Roadmap LLC
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
P.O. Box 105605
Atlanta, GA 30348 USA
By Facsimile: (404) 584-1461
By Email: email@example.com
This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Upon receipt of such a notice of claimed infringement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), DIGITAL ROADMAP will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any content that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States, and will terminate COPPERANDCRANE.COM privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyright of others. United States law imposes substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.